The legal basis on which the security policy is based is: REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/ 46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), better known as GDPR
Personal data administrator
The administrator of personal data is id Design Adam Cyroń, ul. 3 Maja 16, 41-300 Dąbrowa Górnicza NIP 634-175-83-27, REGON: 277658087, no. entry in the business activity register: 69371, hereinafter referred to as "we" or "id Design" contact details: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org You can contact us as follows:
- by letter
- by e-mail
Contact for additional information on the processing of personal data. For more information, please contact the Personal Data Administrator: email@example.com
Purpose of personal data processing
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- conclusion and performance of contracts for the implementation of websites, a store, an Internet portal pursuant to art. 6 section 1 letter b of the General Data Protection Regulation
- to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding a contract pursuant to art. 6 section 1 letter b of the General Data Protection Regulation
- performance of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, pursuant to art. 6 section 1 letter c of the General Data Protection Regulation
- resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator pursuant to art. 6 section 1 letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation, that is:
(i) for the purpose of marketing the Administrator's own products
(ii) to pursue claims
(iii) for the purpose of creating summaries, analyzes and statistics for the Administrator's internal needs, which includes reporting, marketing research, service development planning,
Do you have to provide us with your personal information?
We require you to provide the following personal data in order to be able to conclude and perform the contract concluded with you, and thus provide you with the service:
e-mail address, name and surname, telephone number
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude a contract with you, and consequently you will not be able to use id Design services.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary, for example, for accounting or tax reasons. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
Transfer of personal data
Your personal data is shared in situations where it is necessary for us to perform our services. We can only share your data with three groups:
1. persons authorized by us - our employees and associates who must have access to data to perform their duties,
2. processing entities - to whom we will commission activities requiring data processing,
3. other data recipients - e.g. courier companies, banks, insurers, law firms, cooperating companies.
Automatic processing of personal data (including profiling)
Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling), however, it will not have any legal effects or affect your situation in a similar way. Profiling consists in the processing of your data (also in an automated manner) by using them to evaluate certain information, in particular to analyze or forecast personal preferences and interests.
How we obtained and how we obtain your personal data
We received your data voluntarily when signing the contract and completing the contact form on our website.
The basis for obtaining your personal data is a clear and voluntarily expressed consent to data processing, e.g.:
- when providing data in order to provide the service,
- subscribing to the newsletter: e-mail address,
- creating an account / logging in: e-mail address, password, login,
Rights of the data subject
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), i.e. the right to access, the right to rectify and delete your data, the right to be forgotten, the right to limit their processing, the right to transfer them, the right not to be subject to automated processing decisions, including profiling, as well as the right to object to the processing of your personal data. We exercise the above rights immediately and within 14 business days.
You have the right to submit a complaint against us to the supervisory authority, which is:
- until May 25, 2018, the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: General Inspector for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw);
- from May 25, 2018, President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (not yet appointed)
Objection to the processing of personal data
This right will come into effect on